The AERES report: the genesis of the Network
The reference framework
Cornerstone of the quality process, the reference framework presents the objectives of the CMIs as well as the added value of the Network. It aims to enable the establishment of coherent curricula and to define the evaluation and accreditation processes. The objectives set and the processes described are the guarantees of the comprehensibility and quality of the system.
Draft 2019 version of the training framework :
These reference documents are intended to evolve so that the programme is continously adpats to the needs of the world of employment.
Adhering to this frame of reference, the university members are signatories of a charter.
The rules of procedure
The decision of conformity to the Hcéres standard
Accreditation Guide 2019-2020
Re-accreditation Kit 2019-2020
Follow-up Kit 2019-2020
Self-Assessment Kit for Monitoring and Re-Accreditation
- Version 2019-2020 CMI-Figure Program Quality framework.
- Follow-up and Re-accreditation Evaluation Report
- CMI-Figure Program Quality framework-Appendix 1
- CMI-Figure Program Quality Repository-Appendix 2
- CMI-Figure Program Quality framework-Appendix 3
- CMI-Figure Program Quality framework-Appendix 4
- Sample file Evaluation committee report