The Accreditation Committee
It is composed of personalities chosen for their knowledge of higher education and/or the economic world.
Guaranteeing the quality of the CMI with regard to compliance with reference documents (training referential, program quality assessment referential, etc.) :
- To validate or not the CMI projects submitted to the Network ;
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the accredited CMI ;
- Check the deployment of CMI by organising on-site expert visits after two years of operation of accredited CMI for the first time ;
- Decide on the re-accreditation of CMI after 5 years, with recommendations for the improvement of the curricula.
Members list :
The Accreditation Committee, renewed in 2019, brings together representatives from the academic, socio-economic world and including students.
- Yves LICHTENBERGER : Chairman
- Maxime JACQUOT : Vice-Chairman in charge of evaluation
- Jean-François BAUMARD Vice-Chairman in charge of relations with the European Accreditation Bodies
- Moubine AL-KOTOB
- Sawsen AYARI-POULIQUEN
- Françoise BEVALOT
- Manuela GUIZZO
- Pascal LAURIN
- Amandine MARTIN
- Marie-Claude MAUREL
- Alain MENAND
- Farid OUABDESSELAM